Cash Michael ______ arrived at 2:30 p.m., on October ___, 2008!
He cashed in (very punny) at 7lb. 12oz., and 20 inches long.
We were all very excited and happy. But then the real treat was when big sister Tru got to see her new brother for the first time! A picture is worth a thousand words! She examined all his parts and could hardly wait to hold her new doll! Watch her big smile as she hold Cash for the first time.
He cashed in (very punny) at 7lb. 12oz., and 20 inches long.
We were all very excited and happy. But then the real treat was when big sister Tru got to see her new brother for the first time! A picture is worth a thousand words! She examined all his parts and could hardly wait to hold her new doll! Watch her big smile as she hold Cash for the first time.
3 comments:
Adorable....excellent blogging. Keep up the good work. I'll be calling you soon.
Dear Diana,
How fun is it to blog!? My girls talked me into it and it is fun. Check mine out www.jaybeesbalance.blogspot.com
It's a great way to stay connected...Judy
Way to go girl! You may just be the inspiration I need to get one up and going.
Darling grandkids!
Also, thanks for sharing the photos of the class reunion. I sure was thinking aobut all I was missing. Seeing the photos helped.
Post a Comment