I'm really not old enough to have a 16 year-old grandson! But yep, I am! Jesse was 16 on August 14th and it seems just like yesterday I was lucky enough to be present when he made his way into the world. Jesse is my 1st and oldest grandchild, and as such, holds a special place in my heart. John and I are so proud of him, especially this past year. He has worked to hard in school and finally achieved his goal of a 4.0 the last quarter of his Sophomore year. The picture above shows Jesse and his half-brother Dillon, who was visiting from California for a few days. Jesse flew back to LA with him to visit there before school starts.
At this time he wants to be a veternarian and works part time as a vet technician in Farmington. He just got his drivers license. He completed a whole years course of Geometry in nine weeks this summer - and got an "A" to boot!A three generation photo... My darlin' daughter Camille and her big baby Jesse Sebastian Gallo!
I love you Jesse and I hope you have a wonderful Junior year and fun being 16.
I love you Jesse and I hope you have a wonderful Junior year and fun being 16.
No comments:
Post a Comment