Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a little more Christmas

There were many memorable events in December including singing Handel's Messiah with Utah Voices and the Salt Lake Symphony (which I will blog about another time). Very enjoyable was the opportunity to see my granddaughter, Gabby, as a shepherd in the Nativity Christmas Story at church on the Sunday before Christmas. She had several speaking parts and did a great job. The program was so cute with all the children participating.

Gabrielle (maybe she should have been the angel!), is the shepherd on the left of the angel, next to Mary. All the nursury children were the animals, and so cute. The children even had bell ringers for the closing song. It surely put me into the Christmas spirit.
On December 19th, I loved being able to attend a baby shower for my newest little grandbaby, C.J. The shower was given by Wendy's Aunt, and there were so many cousins, sisters and aunts. I felt badly that I was the only one on Ben's side who could attend. As you can see in the photo below, C.J. was the center of attention with all the girls at the party! He is being held by a great grandmother. He and mommy received lots of wonderful things they can use and lots of cute clothes!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Dear Diana,
Happy New Year to you and yours! It's great to be able to keep up on our friends through blogging. What a wonderful family you have! Keep blogging!