Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun with Grandchildren

On Tuesday July 7th, I had so much fun with Bailey, Fisher and Chason. Their mother Lisa was at Girls Camp all week and so we got to have them over one of the days. The kids helped me in the garden for a little while, then they had a great time playing "Office." We have lots of play office equipment and so they were "Rogers Incorporated." People would call up and Rogers Incorporated would solve their problems... at a price! Sometimes they were out of paper, and the kids would fill an order for $400 or $4,000!! Chason took one pretend call and I heard him say, "I'm sorry, I can't understand what you're saying... sounds like chicken noises." Then this 5-year old, who's just as cool as a cucumber, put his hand over the receiver and said, "Can anyone here speak chicken?" I laughed until I cried!
Next we made a frame craft with paints and foam stick ons. Wow! are my grandkids creative!

The Big Fish - Paddleball Prowess!

From the Pirate Ship - Ahoy Mateys!

Chason - Characters Welcome

Miss Bailey Bug

Cool fun at the Bountiful Rec CenterThanks you cuties... you keep us grandparents young! Let's do it again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Diana, YOU ARE SO AWESOME. Thank you so much for showing my little ones such a great time. They really had the best time with you that day. What a blessing you are in all our lives. Thanks again for having such a fun day with my little ones.
I love you.

Lera said...

Too cute! That Chason is hilarious!

Karen said...

That is so funny!!! Looks like a good time was had by all!