I am finishing up a week of our "staycation" in Park City. We own a timeshare and can go anywhere, but with the price of travel, we have just chosen to stay close to home the past couple of years. But we have had fun. John and I spent the first two nights in our four bedroom - four bath condo at the Miner's Club by ourselves; John went back to work and Jillyn came for a couple of nights and we had a great time knitting, quilting and doing a little shopping. As you can see...not much snow in Park City yet.
By chance(?) we went into the "Family Tree Center" on Main Street. It is r
eally a branch of the Family History Center. We were introduced to the newest version of Family Search by two full-time sister missionaries. It will be available in Utah within the next six months, but not yet. But with the sisters' help, I was able to log on and clean up some files and print out a few names. I can hardly wait to get back into the groove of genealogy work...I've been so delinquent.
eally a branch of the Family History Center. We were introduced to the newest version of Family Search by two full-time sister missionaries. It will be available in Utah within the next six months, but not yet. But with the sisters' help, I was able to log on and clean up some files and print out a few names. I can hardly wait to get back into the groove of genealogy work...I've been so delinquent.
I felt ill with a sinus infection and spent Wednesday alone...but watched "Somewhere In Time" to make me feel better. John, Marc, Ben, Camille and my two granddaughters Gabby and Drew came on Thursday. We girls enjoyed a watercolor session. Camille is quite the artist and is developing her skills. Gabby and I were getting pointers. Later, we reserved the small private theater for a showing of "Wall E."Below are some darling photos of the Camille's clan. I'm so lucky to have such great family.
Jesse, Celeste, Gabrielle and Drew




No comments:
Post a Comment