After all the rain and cold we have been having, the sun came out today for a fitting Easter morn. Putting all the Peeps, jelly beans, eggs and chocolate rabbits aside, I'm glad for this lovely spring day to remember my Saviour and what he has done for me.
I believe in the divine sonship of Jesus Christ, that He is literally the only begotten son of God the Father; that He lived and died on earth so all mankind might be saved; that His atonement was infinite and eternal; that He was resurrected from jaws of death and because He lives, I too will live again. I testify that He is my Redeemer and friend; He is my advocate with the Father; He loves me and knows me - my joys, my sorrows and my weaknesses. I express my love to Him and my Father in Heaven for all the many blessings I have received and pledge to be the best disciple I can be.
For anyone who may read my blog who would like to hear a short Easter message from one of the General Authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the following link is video and talk given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc


1 comment:
Diana- Thanks for calling and I have so enjoyed reading your blog! Congrats on the 25th anniversary. Our families have grown way to fast but it has been fun.
Post a Comment