I haven't been able to blog and so I'm way behind. I caught my foot in the cord of my cute little laptop and it ripped the jack out of the power port. It did serious damage to the mother board so now I have to get a new computer. (I'm working on my Mac.) That was an expensive boo boo. They said my computer was old anyway (five years). To me it was brand new!
And what the heck...
Why do they keep sending me these cards? I just don't get it. Makes me sick!
3 comments:
Diana- I'm sorry to hear about your costly accident. I hate it when that happens and that is funny about the aarp card. I don't get it either. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day. You deserve it!
I get those same cards. I have figured out that about the only thing thy are good for is picking your teeth. I loved your rendition of Cher last night. John did pretty well with Sonny too.
I feel your pain! My computer bit the dust last week and I am still not reprogramed and it will take forever for this AARP aged person to relearn. I hate it! Why can't we get a computer that will stay with us for the rest of our life??? Both time and money are wasted when this happens.
Loved your blog for John's Bday. Happy Birthday John!
Post a Comment