
I had a fun Halloween! Little Craig was a Lion and came to visit me at work. I dressed up as a tall, old, overweight Geisha girl. Ha! Ha! Anyway, I had fun at work and we had lots of little Trick or Treaters come around the office for candy. There were some pretty scary folk around! One really, REALLY tall spooky guy. I guess our son Mike and his wife Courtney dressed up cute and Mike was VERY tall too! Little Tru was a Green Fairy and Cash was Robin Hood.
2 comments:
I'm glad you got into the spirit of it all. Looks like you had a great time...and we'll have another great time this week-end!!!!
I had to look twice. We have some really cute pictures of my grandson in the green fairy costume with the wings. (That's right - grandson) Last year one of our kids was in the exact same lion costume. Aren't the little ones cute?
Post a Comment